I know, I know...I have made a shocking return to blogland! Don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere, just neglected my bloginating duties recently, for like the last month. So, to quickly catch you up, here are the top 10 things I did while on my unintentional blogging sabbatical.
10. Survived a harrowing drive through Iowa and Minnesota to come home to my parent's for Christmas.
9. Made venison sausage.
8. Had a Christmas miracle when my car heater started working again after giving me a scare!
7. Pierced my nose. Well I didn't do my own, some tattooed pierced guy at a tattoo shop pierced it. I love it.
6. Drank lots and lots of coffee.
5. Went to Conover for Thanksgiving and met Janlee, whom I like.
4. Survived the week before Christmas break festivities with 19 7 year olds and a speed eating contest.
3. Got a cordless drill for Christmas.
2. Began packing for my move in January.
1. Got a dog named Truman. He's not a democrat though, I'd say he's more of an independent.