Thursday, April 02, 2009

A Patchwork of Thoughts

I rest in God's truths. He has plans for each of us, that we have a purpose and that there is a plan for our lives. Although I may not see it today, tomorrow or even months from now, God's truths remain constant. His plan for my life is great, greater than I could ever imagine. Does my finite nature then limit my view of what God can do in and with my life? Do I, by default of my limited view, become my own roadblock?

Plans for us to prosper, far away from harm. Great are you God. Plans for us a hope and a future in your arms, you'll be found by us when we seek you.

Show me what this season in my life is for. I have been trying to seek you, show my what this season in my life is for.



Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
Emerson


1 comment:

Cheri said...

Great food for thought, Abi.