Friday, March 09, 2007

911, What's Your Emergency?

I had a student call 911 from my room today. It happened during a transition time between my class and a specials teacher coming into my room. All I know is that when I found out, my mind raced back to the fire, and I found myself sprinting down the hall, hurdling the janitor's card and running to my room (after the principal of course). No one 'fessed up, and no one can be found guilty, because in all the tattling moments there have been this year, apparently no one was off task, and so no student saw who did it. Oh well, I am thankful that I didn't get into trouble. However, the whole time I was in the hall with the principal, while she was talking to the more-than-likely-guilty-student (who cannot be proven guilty), I am thinking "Why did I wear my yucky flip flops today? I hope she doesn't look at my feet!"

I think I should buy some new flip flops, and maybe move my phone to a locked box.

No comments: