Tuesday, August 14, 2007

And It's Not Even The First Day Yet...

A short list of what has happened in the past few days.

I've decided to start my ESL endorsement (Master's Credits!!!).

I fell outside of my apartment and had a piece of dirt or something in my hand, which was removed by the school nurse.

I found mold in my closet at school and had 2 boxes of books that had to be thrown out.

I have successfully gotten my class ready for the first day (Tomorrow!!!).

I had a fantastic turn out at the "Meet Your Teacher" night. (16/20)

I've come up with a creative way to beat the heat at school. Pictures to follow tomorrow!

I have decided after meeting my students, that this year will be as fun as last year. Takes the edge off a little!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It now is the end of that first day. Hope all went well. Sorry to learn of your fall - that tetanus shot was a good idea. Will be anxious to see the pictures and hear about today.
Love ya' from G&GJ