Friday, August 31, 2007

Sniff Sniff

On Wednesday my class was playing a game called "Sevensies". It is very simple, and I don't even know where exactly I learned it.

The basic concept is that the class stands in a circle and one person starts counting. Every person who is a number 7 sits down. It keeps going until there is one person left. I have many variations, such as counting by tens and the person who is a 100 sits down.

I was sitting on the floor, because I was "out" and I felt this bumping against my arm. I figured it was the kid next to me, laying his head against my arm. It was the end of the day, so I didn't say anything, figured it's not a big deal. After this has been going on for a while I hear him say "Ms. J, you smell like chocolate."

He'd been sniffing me, and apparently now I can rest assured that I smell like chocolate.

1 comment:

Lora said...

I can think of very few things I'd rather smell like! :-)

Your blog makes me smile, Abi, and it's wonderful to see how God is working in you and through you.

Love you...Lora