Sunday, August 26, 2007

Procrastination

My school is part of a program where you can work towards your ESOL endorsement, while they pay for you to go. It is really a good deal, and as part of our staff development this year, we're doing a lot of the work anyway, and it was up to us whether or not we wanted to take the class and get credit for it. Hmm, free Master's credits...or do the work for nothing...really hard decision. Actually what is going to be hard is getting back into the "school groove". Granted, it's only been a year since I've graduated, but it is a little hard to get myself mentally in the place where I am used to doing school work. So today, I've done many things to procrastinate, such as writing this blog, going to the pool and painting my toenails. Oh well, I've got until Friday at midnight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, ya', God does provide,doesn't he? Glad you will be able to see Zach and Anna. Give them all a hug from me and you take one too.
Love from GJ

Cheri said...

Sounds like a great opportunity!