Saturday, October 20, 2007

Wishing and Thinking

I go home a month from today, and I am very excited about it. I miss living close to people I love. In honor of being under the 1 month mark, I have decided to make my 2nd top ten list of my blogging life.

Top 10 Things I Want To Do At Home
  1. Hug my Gramma and Grampa. They are two of my favorite people on earth.
  2. Go back to Bethel and frolic amongst the Bethelites.
  3. Have coffee with my dad. Like pots and pots of it.
  4. Go running in the cold.
  5. Eat a hoagie at the Acoustic.
  6. Talk "shop" (teacher stuff) with my mom.
  7. Find a Christmas tree with my family.
  8. Eat way too much Thanksgiving food.
  9. Have a running commentary on the Thanksgiving Day Parade with my sister.
  10. Be with people who "get" me.


1 comment:

Joyce Johnson said...

I can't wait......and yes this is your MOM!